- Tullyvin, Cootehill, County Cavan,
- Permanent | Full Time
- Contact name: Univet
The successful candidates will be based within the Operational areas of our facility and will assist in the packaging of a wide variety of pharmaceutical products whilst ensuring that all operations are performed in line with GMP standards and Health and Safety guidelines.
Our Manufacturing teams work to tight schedules, packing sterile and non-sterile products to meet Customer orders.
They also work with our Quality teams to ensure that we produce high quality products at all times. Many of our manufacturing suites have been upgraded recently as part of our overall capital investment programme.
- Main task will assist the assistant packaging manager to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the packaging department in line with daily operational requirements and quality standards Essential Criteria:
- 1 years previous experience of working within a manufacturing/packaging GMP environment.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
- Previous experience in the completion of documentation to a high standard.
- Experience of taking the required keep samples for QA.
- Understand requirements for operating in an cleaning of a packaging line.
- Experience of acting as stand in for line lead if required
- Ability to Instruct and delegate with effective communication